Hull City Hall – 28th, 29th June
To mark Hull being the UK City of Culture 2017, NAPA is joining forces with the Hull Music Services to create an epic theatrical celebration of young local talent, which will be staged at the Hull City Hall this June.
‘We are the future’ will explore how today’s young generation can achieve their potential and embrace the journey life takes us on. Using music, singing, dance and drama we will follow the ups and downs of growing up, from your first day at school, to your first kiss.
The Albemarle’s 60 + piece youth orchestra provide a full bodied soundtrack to compliment NAPAs 200 strong chorus of singers, dancers and selection of brilliant soloists, all under the expert supervision of conductor Paul Frankish direct from London’s West End.
How to get involved?
We are looking for people to join our ensemble of performers who will provide vocals, movement and dramatisations for the show.
- Must be Aged 8 -25
- Have a passion for singing
- Available for the following dates…
- Rehearsals – Wednesday nights 7.00pm – 9.00pm (Starting Wed 1st March)
- Show week Mon 26th June (Technical Rehearsal)
- Tue 27th June (Dress Rehearsal)
- Wed 28th June (1st Performance)
- Thu 29th June (2nd Performance)
- Totally free of charge
- All we need you to provide is a folder to keep rehearsal materials in
PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED on a first come first served basis. To book a place in the production please register at the NAPA reception as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To register or for more information:
Tel: 01482 310690