A new way to enrol with NAPA
From September 2020 we’re changing the way that parents enrol and pay for classes at NAPA. This is partly to discourage too many people queueing to pay in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, but also to give families more flexibility.
It would help if you could set up an account and pay online but if that’s not an option for you – you can still come in to NAPA and pay, of course.
Please follow these instructions to get started:
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Go to www.napaclasses.co.uk
- Click Register at the top right of the screen
- Fill in all of your details to set up your account (these are the parent’s details not the child’s)
- Click REGISTER when done
ADD YOUR CHILDREN TO THE ACCOUNT
- Click on PARTICIPANTS to the left of the screen
- Click ADD NEW
- Fill in your child’s details
- Please click the photo consent box if you’re ok with us using images including your child on social media and other promotional material
- Click ADD
- Repeat this if you’re adding more children to your family account
At this stage that’s all you need to do. We’ll get in touch at the beginning of September when you can start adding classes to your account.
Thank you for your patience while we find new ways to work.