Enrol and pay online at NAPA
To enrol, choose classes and pay you can use our Parent Pay Portal.
Please follow these instructions to get started. If you get stuck, there is a handy video with instructions here: https://vimeo.com/539136613/5a42385045
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Go to www.napaclasses.co.uk
- Click Register at the top right of the screen – or on a mobile or tablet press the three lines to the top right
- Fill in all of your details to set up your account (these are the parent’s details not the child’s)
- Click REGISTER when done
ADD YOUR CHILDREN TO THE ACCOUNT
- Click on ADD PARTICIPANTS
- Fill in your child’s details
- Click ADD
- Repeat this if you’re adding more children to your family account
BROWSE OUR CLASSES
- Click EVENT SEARCH at the top right
- Under ACTIVITY, choose DANCE, DRAMA or MUSICAL THEATRE
- If you know the name of the class, ie “Ballet” type that in the EVENT NAME box
- Tip: you can also type the day of the week, ie “THU” or “FRI” in the search box
- Click SEARCH
- When you find a class you’d like to book onto – click on MORE INFORMATION
- Click BOOK NOW to enrol onto this class
- Click next to the name of the child you’d like to add
- Click the circle next to the price for the term and then UPDATE BOOKING CART
You can repeat this to add more classes if you like then click CHECKOUT.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully and tick the box to agree.
TO PAY FOR YOUR CLASSES
With our system you can pay for your classes all in one go, in smaller chunks on your card online, in person at NAPA or set up a payment plan (direct debit).
When you’ve pressed CHECKOUT you’ll see a box entitled “How would you like to pay?” – choose either Credit/Debit card or Payment Plan.
If you choose card payment, type in the amount you’d like to pay today, fill out your card details and click BOOK AND PAY.
If you choose payment plan, you can choose a plan and set up a direct debit. When you click BOOK AND PAY you will be able to enter your bank details and set up the instruction with your bank.
A reminder that all class fees MUST be paid by the last day of term.
If you have any questions or difficulties with any of the system, please email email@example.com or call us on 01482 310690 and we’ll do our best to help.